The mission of El Reno Public Schools is to improve every student’s achievement and inspire excellence. We will accomplish this mission by
- improving achievement for all students,
- providing high-quality instruction driven by measurable data,
- creating high-performing professional learning communities to foster collaboration,
- addressing every student’s individual learning needs, and,
- connecting with students and stakeholders by building meaningful relationships.
I am a student of El Reno Public Schools. I choose to accept life’s challenges, rather than to let others make my decisions. I choose to base my thoughts, speech and actions on Life Principles of character, not circumstances. I choose to respect even when faced with disrespect. I choose honestly even in the midst of dishonesty. I choose compassion in place of selfishness. I choose success, not failure. I choose responsibility for my learning. I choose to allow my teacher to teach and my fellow students to learn. I believe the choices I make today will affect who I will be, what I will have, and what I will do. The future is my responsibility.