1. When is the last day of school and what time will we be let out that day?
May 25th and school will be let out three hours early.
2. When is the first day of school next year?
Thursday, August 17, 2017
3. Where do I enroll?
El Reno Public Schools Central Office, 100 S. Bickford, El Reno, OK 73036
4. What school supplies will we need?
School supplies lists will be available by June 1st on our website and published in the El Reno Tribune and posted in many retail outlets.
5. Is summer school available?
If so when does it start and end? Yes, please contact Dr. Kristy Ehlers (email@example.com) for upcoming 1/2 grade students and Mrs. Carmen Holmes (firstname.lastname@example.org) for upcoming 3-6 grade students. They will be able to send you exact times, dates and places.
6. Who will be my teacher next year?
Class assignments and schedules will be available at Enrollment Readiness Night and Back to School Night Monday, August 14, 2017.
7. When and how will I get my report card?
Report Cards will be sent home with elementary students and mailed to secondary students.
8. Where do I pick up my transcript?
EHS transcripts may be picked up at the EHS office.
9. Where and what time is graduation?
EHS graduation will be held at Memorial Stadium May 26, 2017 at 8:00p.m unless it is raining or there is a 10% chance of rain the day prior or the day of graduation.
10. When will a decision made on moving graduation inside at Jenks-Simmons Fieldhouse?
The decision will be made on the Friday prior to graduation based upon official forecast information by the National Weather Service or anytime prior to 3:00p.m the day of graduation in case of extenuating circumstances.